Welcome to Pullman and the rolling hills of the Palouse. I would like to offer my experience and expertise to better serve you in buying or selling real estate. I have lived in Pullman for over 40 years and have been a real estate practitioner for more than 25 years. With my knowledge and experience, I can provide you with many resources and make your transition as smooth as possible. My philosophy is to provide you with the highest level of service and attention. I am committed to offer professional service and being ethical and honest. I encourage you to see how “Experience does make the Difference”.
If you are in the market of buying a home, I will be patient and listen to your needs. Once we have established your expectations, I will make every effort and dedicate myself to finding your new home. You deserve an Accredited Buyer’s agent!
Thinking of selling your home, with my expertise, knowledge, and unique marketing services, I can provide you with a competitive market analysis that would have your home sold in the least amount of time and for the best price possible. In today’s dynamic environment, it is imperative to have a presence; locally, nationally, and globally. Let me show you what I can do for you!
Please take a moment and familiarize yourself with my website. Everything you need will be right here. Whether you are looking for homes for sale, community information, or current mortgage trends. You will be able to find all the resources you need right here a click away.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I am available to you anytime and thanks for visiting.
- Member of Local and National REALTORS Association
- Member of Pullman Chamber of Commerce
- YMCA at Washington State University Board of Trustees
- Palouse Habitat for Humanity Vice President
- Rotary Club Past Treasurer and Paul Harris Fellow Recipient
- Chairman of Pullman Parks and Recreation Commission 2001-Present
- 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in Washington for 2016 Award
- 2017 Hayden Homes (MVR) Most Valuable Realtor Award
- 2013 – 2017 Coldwell Banker President’s Premier Award
- 2012 – 2017 Coldwell Banker President Elite Award
- 2009, 2010 & 2011 Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award & President Circle Award
- 2008 Whitman County Realtor of the Year
- Whitman County Association of Realtors President for 2008 & 2009
- Whitman County Association of Realtors Vice President for 2006 & 2007
- Whitman County Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service Committee Member
- Whitman County Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee Member
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Washington, 1990
- MBA Economics, Washington State University, 1998